ISCAR is introducing the MTE-MM indexable threading endmills
family with coolant holes and MULTI-MASTER shank connections.
The new indexable thread milling heads with MULTI-MASTER adaptation are available in
a variety of combinations:
- Diameters ranging from 13.7 mm to 30.4 mm
- Carrying MT LNHT/U inserts with 14, 21, and 30 insert sizes
- T06, T08, T10, T12 and T15 MULTI-MASTER connection sizes
The new tools will extend shank diameter type and length options, which in turn will increase the
application and efficiency of indexable thread mills for thread production.
The new thread milling heads carry only the new inserts with the chamfered back-end
Indexable Threading Endmills with a MULTI-MASTER Shank Connection
• Minimum bore should be one-third larger than D
(1) Number of inserts (2) Key flat size (3) Item weight
• Optional, should be ordered separately