The HELITANG T465 is a product family with a tangentially clamped, 4 corner insert with a 65° approach angle.
The 65° cutting edge angle is a very efficient solution for high metal removal face machining of mainly cast iron and steel components.
It can be used for up to 19 mm depth of cut. The tools were designed for machining large parts such as those for heavy industry applications.
- Pressed and ground insert
- Positive rake face
- Positive inserts with 4 cutting edges
- Maximum depth of cut up to 19 mm
- 65° approach angle
- Coarse and fine pitch cutters
- Suitable for all kind of materials, steel, stainless steel, and cast iron
- Recommended for roughing applications
For more information about the HELITANG line, click here.